Smart Software for Resorts
Smart Retreat Software is a full featured Property Management Software Solution for resorts. Smart Hotel Software will manage your reservations, guest itineraries, guest folios, packages and courses, payments, audit and forecasting reports, housekeeping, maintenance, transport to and from your property, detailed guest profiles, preferences and history and yield management.
Manage your banqueting and events (weddings) and all of your Point of Sale for your restaurants, bars and shops.
You are controlling MUCH more than a room for night. Smart Retreat Software helps you manage your complex reservations.
1. Increase your businesses integrity. Industry standard Accounting and Fiscal Control helps you maintain integrity where it matters most - in your pocketbook. We believe in proper fiscal control and make sure our solution meets the stringent standards that you and your accountant require to keep the business running smoothly. Includes PCI Compliance. Click here for more.
2. Sell your packages and courses along with your room reservations to simplify your booking process. Our solution will automatically allocate your revenue to the appropriate accounts to save you time so you can focus on your guests and their experience. Proper revenue allocation and highly controlled taxation rules will simplify your life.
3. Improve your guest service by having guest history at your fingertips, remember guest preferences, dramatically speed up check-in and improve your guest experience.
4. Increase your revenue by effectively managing package and room rates, reservations, with powerful Yield Management tools. Also, save time by removing the need to re-key data into multiple systems. Integrated systems allow for one location data entry, and multi location data retrieval.
5. STOP paying commissions. NO Fee and NO Commission Online Reservations are available to help you save costs.
6. Manage weddings and events with our built in banquet event order functionality. Create the detailed itinerary for your guests and their party. Communicate with your staff through the BEO and tracking functions. Finally, allocate all your revenue to the appropriate accounts to smooth out the wrap up.